In situations where an Nx Witness system is installed on a device that does not have Internet access users will be required to perform a Manual (or Offline) license activation.
Follow the steps below to execute an offline (manual) license activation. Before you begin, make sure you have installed Nx Witness Server on your Windows or Ubuntu Linux computer.
How to Manually Activate a License:
- Launch the Nx Witness Desktop client and connect to the Server on which you wish to activate licenses.
- From the Main Menu select System Administration to launch the System Administration dialog and then select the Licenses tab.
- Under New License choose Manual Activation
- Save the Hardware ID of the server you are connected to and contact your local reseller.
- After you have received the Activation Key File you can return to the System Administration -> Licenses dialog and upload the file to complete the Activation.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.