When submitting a support request, it is important to include the Nx Witness software version that you are running, as it is an essential component in troubleshooting and reproducing the issue on our end.
Nx Desktop and Nx Server
To find the version of the desktop and server application you can follow the steps below:
- Open the Nx Witness Desktop Client application.
- Open the Main Menu ☰ and click System Administration (Ctrl+Alt+A).
- Click About (F1).
- You will see the information dialog appear as shown below, and it will show you the detailed version information for both the Nx Witness Desktop client and the Nx Witness Server application.
To find the version of the mobile client you can follow the steps below:
- Open the Nx Witness Mobile client.
- Open the Main Menu ☰ on the top left.
- You will see the information dialog appear as shown below, and it will show you the detailed version information for the Nx Witness Mobile client.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.