There is a need to upgrade the current alarm management in NX.
The current alarm management does not let you view alarms in a list in real time.
A better management will allow:
1. All the events pool into a list
2. An operator can assign an alarm to himself
3. a list of actions appears automatically
4. The linked cameras appear above
5. A map shows the active cameras flashing
6. The operator can dismiss or acknowledge the alarm
7. move to the next alarm
The alarm pool should hold the alarms coming in from every aspect of the software
including 3rd party integration.
A good idea would be to add an alarm API so 3rd party systems can report new alarms to
the Nx in a simple way.
• Alarm management view
• Integration with maps
• Integration with 3rd party systems
Please sign in to leave a comment.