We have 3 servers in the hive. It has been working this way for many years and we've been on version 5 for 2 weeks without any issues however over the past couple of weeks we've been having some issues connecting to cameras on 1 of these servers in the hive. The other servers are 100% unaffected.
While connected internally, on specific clients (all windows clients from what we've noticed so far. Linux and mobile clients are unaffected) any camera that you try to view within a tab will continuously load on this specific server.
We have noticed in a couple of test scenarios, if we use an admin account on affected clients rather than the users account, it will load cameras on that server fine.
Also in one instance, a local account was having issues, we deleted the account and recreated it with identical permissions, this allowed us to view cameras on that server.
It would not be an ideal scenario to have to recreate all these accounts (if that's even a fix in the first place).
Our environment is mainly LDAP accounts and we also noted that if you hover over a camera, you can see the thumbnail without issues, it's only when you double click on it to open it in a new tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.