Version: 126.96.36.199136 on 8x On-premise servers, mixture of Windows and Ubuntu hosts.
Please watch the video for our issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrPq1teSQQ - in short NX Cloud is not working for us, except for the "Monitoring" tab.
- The "View", "Settings" and "Monitoring" tabs of NX Cloud show that the "System is offline"
- The "Information" tab actually works when I click it a 2nd time (wth?), note that I open/close the orange door of our office - so I can prove information is getting from our on-prem NX servers to NX Cloud
Troubleshooting I've done:
- I've completely disconnected from NX Cloud - And reconnected (which created a new Site, and deleted all our users) - No change
- I've rebooted each individual NX server - No change
- I've checked the certificates on each server, where they were expired - I've deleted and restarted MediaServer
Please sign in to leave a comment.