Support Request TemplateCompleted
We created a template to make it easier for users to provide complete and structured information. You can copy/paste this template in your support request and modify it by adding the required information.
Please keep the bold text in your request and replace the non-bold text between the <> with the information you want to share. This makes it easier for the Support Team to find information.
<Provide a short description of the encountered issue.>
- Nx Witness Version: <Provide version + build number like x.x.x.xxxxx>. When you open the desktop client, this information can be collected by hitting the F1 button and clicking on the Copy option.
- Client OS: <Provide version + build number of the OS you use on your client computer>
- Server OS: <Provide version + build number of the OS you use on your server computer
- Network Topology: <Please provide the number of servers, cameras, clients, and switches in the system. The larger the system, the more details that are required.>
- Special features: <Please provide any unusual conditions, like network performance, 3rd-party integrations, etc.
<Provide a detailed description to reproduce the issue. The more details you provide, the sooner our team can investigate the issue and work towards a solution.>
<describe what you expected to happen>
Please, describe what actually happens. Adding a screen recording is very valuable to show the actual behavior, and we encourage anyone to share this with the community.
Anything that might help to understand and investigate the issue can be added here as a download link. Think about logs, Wireshark trace files, etc.
Post is closed for comments.