Have you guys seen what QNAP is working on with their QVR Pro application? This might be the first time I felt like someone was going to give Nx Witness a run for it's money.
Check out this video, which is a little long, but full of different information.
A couple of the things I like in particular are:
1. The way they handle the dewarping outline on a fisheye camera when creating a "zoom" window. It seems to outline the exact pixels that are in the dewarped viewer.
2. The ability to easily share a live view link to a video with a separate validation code if wanted.
3. Interesting that they can disable the aspect ratio and let the camera view strech to fill the space. Might be handy for some panoramic and fisheye cameras.
4. Sequential layout mode where it will flip through different camera layouts on a timer.
5. They demo a stream from an iphone back into the server. It would be pretty cool if you could do something like this from the NXW/DWS mobile app. Create a live stream that records back to the server, through the cloud login.
6. The camera notification on their e-map feature is nice. I like the option of having a camera map on screen with the other cameras. As well as having simple cleaner icons on the map that can indicate status.
7. Finally things really get interesting when they start talking about the integration with their own IOT platform.
Question, does NXW support a full 360 camera (photo sphere)? Like the one here.https://youtu.be/gJ3SC2NiAUI?t=1h58m21s
Please sign in to leave a comment.