What is the Open Layout Action?
Nx Witness has the ability to allow operators to automate the opening of Layouts based on System Events via the Event Rules Engine, giving Administrators the ability to program a System that opens specific Layouts based on specific Events.
How to create a rule with the Open Layout Action:
- Right click on the camera (in the Resource Panel or Viewing Grid) and select Camera Rules to open the Event Rules Dialog.
- Under the Event section (on the left side of the rule dialog) choose your target System Event (e.g. Motion, Soft Trigger, etc).
- In the Action section of the rule (on the right side of the rule dialog) in the Do field select Open Layout
- In the Interval of Action field select how often the Rule should run when triggered.
- In the Layout field select the Layout to which this Rule should be applied.
- Press Apply and Ok to save the rule.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.