What is the Panic Recording Action?
Panic Recording switches recording settings for all cameras to maximum FPS and the highest possible quality.
* Note: If recording is not enabled for a camera, Panic Recording cannot be activated
How to create a rule with the Panic Recording Action:
- Right click on the camera (in the Resource Panel or Viewing Grid) and select Camera Rules to open the Event Rules Dialog.
- Under the Event section (on the left side of the rule dialog) choose your target System Event (e.g. Motion, Soft Trigger, etc).
- In the Action section of the rule (on the right side of the rule dialog) in the Do field select Panic Recording
- In the Interval of Action field select how often the Rule should run when triggered.
- Press Apply and Ok to save the rule.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.