Nx Meta Developer Tools
The Nx Meta Developer Portal is a public location where interested developers can sign up to download the platform and get started with the public release of Meta.
NOTE: Until the Beta version of Nx Witness VMS v4.0 is released the Metadata SDK will only be available to members of the Meta Early Access Program - learn more.
How to Download the Metadata SDK
- Head to http://meta.nxvms.com/ and login (or create an account)
- Click on your email address in the upper right hand side of the UI
- Select Release History from the drop down
- Navigate to the Beta tab and scroll down until you see Download Links
- Download the Client & Server for your OS.
- Under the ARM OS you can download the Metadata SDK
- Install Nx Meta VMP and navigate to the Server Web Page (http://serveripaddress:7001) and click on the For Developers Tab to access the remainder of the dev tools.
All Meta VMS components will eventually be available in the Meta Developer Portal for all Meta Developers. With its initial release (as of August 2018) the Meta Platform includes the following components:
- Nx Meta Server
- Nx Meta Desktop
- Server API
- Video Source SDK
- Storage SDK
- Metadata SDK (available only in Meta Early Access Program)