How to Export a Bookmark from the Timeline?
Nx Witness v3.2 introduced a feature that allows users to export bookmarks quickly from the timeline.
- Find and select the Bookmark you would like to export on the Timeline.
*remember you need to have a camera selected on a the Viewing Grid in order to interact with the Timeline.
- Click on the 3rd icon (download icon) on the Bookmark.
- The Export Dialog will now appear.
* As with all video exports the larger the Bookmark duration the longer the Bookmark will need to complete exporting.
How to Export a Bookmark from the Bookmark Log?
- Open Main Menu and choose Bookmark Log.
- Right-click on the desired bookmark and select Export Bookmark.
Note: You can export multiple bookmarks by selecting more than one bookmark (Ctrl+click) before following step 2.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.