Why this issue occurs?
The problem is due to workgroup name that both PC and samba NAS have.
It is because that SMB protocol specifics there might be conflicts between Windows hosts and samba shares.
How can I solve it
To solve this issue -
1. Logon the Nx Server via Nx Client.
2. Navigate the server whose NAS is invalid.
3. Right click on the server, and click Server settings.
4. Switch to Storage Management tab.
5. Remove the invalid NAS storage.
6. Re-Add the storage back, but INCLUDE workgroup information in the username field.
For example :
path : \\YOUR NAS IP\RECORDING FOLDER
username : YOUR NAS IP\NAS USERNAME
password : NAS PASSWORD
This could solve your problem well.
If you have tried the steps above but still have problem, please file a ticket to us.