If you've recently updated your OS to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update you may have noticed you've lost your ability to login to Nx Witness and/or you've noticed your Licenses have become inactive. Here's the fix.
Articles in this section
- How to fix in-client upgrade issues on Ubuntu
- Known Issue: Windows will not allow me to run or install Nx Witness.
- Nx Desktop Launching Issue on Windows Mini PC
- Cannot update Nx System: server is uninstalled but newer version cannot be installed
- Nx1 Freezes and becomes Unresponsive
- Hikvision camera got offline after upgrading Nx
- Why "Force Acknowledge" and "Add bookmark" doesn't work for "Generic Event" at my system?
- Nx Software crashes due to libeay32.dll on Windows
- Hikvision camera goes offline after upgrade firmware.
- After upgrade to 3.0 servers do not see each other