What it Rapid Review?
Rapid Review is a new feature (available in Nx Witness v2.6) that allows Nx Witness users to export and compress long periods of archived video into shortened, time-lapse-like videos.
Using Rapid Review users have the ability to quickly (aka rapidly) review activity over long periods of time to analyze complex behaviors like crowd flow, traffic flow, production processes, and more!
How to Export Rapid Review video:
- Select the camera and navigate to the timeline you would like to export.(Usually long period of time, for example, export the video of several days or weeks.)
- While hovering your mouse over the timeline right click and choose Mark Selection Start to mark the beginning of the video you would like to export.
- Then choose the end of the time frame you would like to export and right click again and select Mark Selection End.
- Alternatively, you can right-click with your mouse and drag to select the time you want to export.
- Right-click the newly selected area (now highlighted blue) and select Export Rapid Review.
- As prompted, adjust the expected length of the exported file, or you can use the bar to change the speed of rapid review.
- Click OK.
- On save dialog, enter the filename and choose the location you would like to export the file to, as well as the media format and timestamp location.
- Click Save.
- You will see the exported file in the Local folder, and you can directly drag the file into the main screen to play the video.