Nx Witness v18.104.22.16853 is a cumulative patch for 22.214.171.12400 (official release) that introduces FLIR thermal camera support, 2 way audio and HTTP Request-as-an-Action.
To upgrade in your Nx Witness client use the following Build Number and Password:
Build Number: 12353
- FLIR AX8 and FC-series cameras integrated via ONVIF to allow users to manually find, obtain a video stream, and modify some advanced settings (maintenance queries and IR cut filter mode).
- 2-way audio integrated for Axis cameras and I/O devices with firmware version 5.x.
- 2-way audio as an action (for actions "Speak", "Play sound" and "Repeat Sound" Axis camera or I/O device can be selected as a target).
- HTTP Request-as an-Action. Nx Witness now supports relay or send out HTTP request to 3rd party software.
NEW DEVICE SUPPORT
- ACTi Cameras Advanced Integration
- New Arecont Vision(G5) and several Axis cameras support
- AHD DVR integrated (RTSP Stream)
- Sony SNC-EP550 audio is now supported
- Storage Database Management Optimisations.
- Improved PTZ for Uniview and Vivotek cameras
- Improved default password autofill during auto-discovery for DW cameras
- Incrememental expansion of Server API documentation
- Sending emails would not work if SMTP server did not support PLAIN. Fixed.
- Server froze after "maximum archive days" option value had been decreased for any camera. Fixed.
- Server memory leak on email notifications. Fixed.
- Server crashed if advanced settings for DWC-PF5MTIR had been changed. Fixed.
- Acti V32 didn't accept Analog Encoder licenses. Fixed.
- Motion detection stopped working at DW-MV421 onvif camera. Fixed.
- Sometimes camera becomes unauthorized state after migrating between servers. Fixed.
- Motion alarm layout notifications (green frames) were improperly displayed. Fixed.
- Email notifications for "Device Disconnected", "Network Issues" and "Generic Events" stopped functioning after the v2.5 update. Fixed.
- If storage drive was mounted via Client first, then removed and mounted via fstab as local, it might become inaccessible. Fixed.
- If Client wasn't able to connect to Server directly, web page in camera Advanced Settings dialog couldn't be displayed. Fixed.
- Server could not connect to LDAP without an active Internet connection. Fixed.
- Some local video couldn't be played in Client after the v2.5 update. Fixed.
- Exporting to executable at NxWitness Chinese language Client failed with message about absent FFMPEG. Fixed.
- Client might crash when zoom window was dragged between items. Fixed.
- Video noise appeared on specific frames of DW-CP16. Fixed.
- Panzilla panoramic camera integration issues. Fixed.
- DW CaaS edge server optimizations. 126.96.36.19900 edge server version didn't start. Fixed.