What is PTZ-Preset-as-an-Action?
PTZ Preset-as-an-Action is a function that allows users to trigger the movement of a PTZ camera to a PTZ Preset as the result of any System Event (e.g. motion detected, input triggered).
To use PTZ Preset-as-an-Action:
- Make sure you have the proper PTZ Preset defined in your System.
- Right click the PTZ camera in the resource panel. Then choose Camera Rules.
- Create a new rule.
- Select an event and related source camera(s)
- In Action column choose Execute PTZ Preset.
- Choose the targeted PTZ camera(s).
- Click the Advanced button on the right-top.
- Configure the interval of action and preset.
- Click Apply and OK.