What is Execute PTZ as a Preset (aka PTZ-Preset-as-an-Action)?
Execute PTZ as a Preset is a function that allows users to trigger the movement of a PTZ camera to a specified PTZ Preset as the result of any System Event (e.g. motion detected, input triggered).
To use PTZ Preset-as-an-Action:
- Make sure you have the proper PTZ Preset defined in your System.
- Right click the PTZ camera in the resource panel. Then choose Camera Rules.
- Create a new rule.
- Select an event and related source camera(s)
- In Action column choose Execute PTZ Preset.
- Choose the targeted PTZ camera(s).
- Click the Advanced button on the right-top.
- Configure the interval of action and preset.
- Click Apply and OK.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.