What is Calendar Search?
Calendar Search is a feature which allows users to search/view archived video from cameras displayed on the Viewing Grid based on the recorded date/time.
To Use Calendar Search
- Click on the calendar icon - located on the bottom right hand side of the Timeline Panel.
- Select the date or date range to be displayed on the Timeline Panel.
- To select a specific date and/or time users just need to click on the Day or Day + Time.
- To select a date range hold down the CTRL key and choose the start and end date/time.
- The Timeline Panel will instantly update to the selected range and any cameras/videos shown in the current Layout will be updated to the applied date/time range.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.