What is a Digital Map?
Nx Witness' Digital Map feature allows users to add a background image to a Layout for the purposes of viewing camera locations on any static image.
To set up a Digital Map:
- Right click anywhere in the Viewing Grid on a new or existing Layout and select Layout Settings.
- In the dialog, click Browse and select the picture you would like to use as the background image.
- Adjust the number of cells the image should occupy in the Viewing Grid and adjust the image opacity to your preferred style.
- Click OK to save the configuration.
- Drag and drop your live video feeds on top of this image as you please and click save when finished to save the new layout with a Digital Map background.
- That's it! You're done!