Nx Witness v2.4.1 is an iterative release focused on providing an HTTP API for integrating 3rd party system events, adding granularity to the automatic camera failover feature, and introducing the all-new Nx Witness Web Client.
To upgrade in your Nx Witness client use the following Build Number and Password:
Build Number: 10278
- Web Client RETURNS!
- Generic Event API
- Failover Priority
NEW DEVICE SUPPORT
- Bosch X1600 8 channel encoder (PTZ not supported in initial integration)
- ACTi i96 camera
- Hikvision DS-6704HFI Encoder (ONVIF improvements)
- Added Restart Device and Reset to Factory Defaults to Web Admin Interface (Nx1 only).
- Improved accuracy of Storage Analytics feature.
- Added autofocus support for Vista VK2-3MPBIR28V12re and VK2-3MPVRDIR28V12re cameras
- Improved ONVIF PTZ support for Redvision dome camera RVX-IP30-IRWL-W
- Added PTZ presets support on Axis M7016 Encoder
- Improved ONVIF PTZ support of Eneo cameras
- Added Server Hardware ID (HWID) logging
- Added "duration" to HTTP Streaming API
- "Info" icon status improvements - saved for layouts, shows camera name only when not active
- Improved Server Settings dialog
- Maximum number of cameras is limited to 12 for Nx1 in failover settings
- Safe Mode indication for NX1. If NX1 is booted in safe mode, any system changes are not allowed and the corresponding warning is displayed in client
- "Server started after crash" notification rename to "server restarted unexpectedly".
- Different RTSP-links to the same camera generated Camera IP conflicts. Fixed.
- Notification "Rebuilding archive index is completed" erroneously shown when canceling rebuild process. Fixed.
- If time was changed on the computer running Server, Server time did not resynchronize to match. Fixed.
- Nx1 systems always had higher password priority while merging systems. Fixed.
- Wrong warning appeared while deleting user. Fixed.
- Client was opened with delay after minimization to Task Bar on Windows 10. Fixed.
- Advanced camera settings were not being requested for DW-MB421TIR camera. Fixed.
- MJPEG for ACTi-E921 doesn't work. Fixed.
- ONVIF-driven multi-channel encoders initialized incorrectly. Fixed.
- Video could be deleted If replace HDD with with system. Fixed.
- In case of disabled multicast,camera doesn't record evenif "enable recording" is set. Fixed.
- Memory leak while using NAS. Fixed.
- Server archived the same amount of data to all storages despite their size. Fixed.