Nx Witness v2.4 is a dot release (2.x) focused on bringing new integration methods (IP I/O Module, LDAP Integration, Storage SDK) and enhancing Nx Witness administrator's system insights (New User Management Dialog, Audit Trail, Storage Analytics).
- I/O Module Support
- New User Management Dialog
- LDAP Integration
- Audit Trail
- Storage Analytics
- Storage SDK
NEW DEVICE SUPPORT
- Axis P8221 I/O Module
- ACTi V32 16 channel IP encoder
- Digital Watchdog DWC-BVI2IR
- Latest standard Arecont and Axis cameras are supported
- Ability to disable users. Disabling users instead of deleting them keeps user audit trail intact.
- Decrease CPU usage on camera-based Edge Server (ISD Jaguar).
- Improved usage statistics and crash reports.
- New warning when more than one server is recording to the same storage.
- When multiple servers are recording to a shared storage location (e.g. NAS) usage is shared more effectively.
- Mobile app performance improved when pulling video from Edge Server (ARM) devices.
- Adding NAS devices on Linux simplified to match Windows method.
- Check for updates automatically enabled by default.
- Video viewing synchronization in multi-server systems improved.
- Motion mask couldn't be changed for panoramic AV cameras in smart search mode. Fixed.
- Small issues in server API. Fixed.
- Intermittent "Loading" error in client in multi-server systems. Fixed.
- When client is started the keyboard cursor was not automatically moved to login dialog box. Fixed.
- Viewing video streams and information from a remote server with 2 public IPs failed. Fixed.
- Cameras that were not being recorded were shown as offline when autodiscovery was disabled. Fixed.
- In some cases Edge Media Server could not be stopped (specifically ISD Jaguar camera). Fixed.
- Archived video was inaccessible during fast archive scan. Fixed.