The Nx Server Tool is a Windows-only server management tool designed to help Nx Witness users quickly setup and configure devices running the Nx Witness Media Server.
Nx Server Configuration Tool Features
- Auto-detect devices running the Nx Witness VMS.
- Combine/reassign servers into a system.
- Change IP Address (set as Static or DCHP) for Nx1 devices.
- Configure the system and date.
- Modify system passwords.
- Available in Windows only.
- Remotely restart Nx Mediaserver.
- Reboot the Nx1 server.
- Restore Nx1 to factory default.
Nx Server Configuration Tool Download Links (v126.96.36.199038)
- 64 Bit Windows OS (Windows 7 or higher)
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.