Nx Witness v2.3.2 Release Notes
- Anonymous Usage & Crash Statistics
- Cross Network Connectivity
- Windows 10 Support
- Disable Server Auto-Discovery (for networks with multiple Systems)
- KbpGOP target bitrate added on expert tab of camera settings dialog
- Merge system dialog improvements.
- Auto update warning if there isn't enough free space on C:
- Web Admin. Login page for unknown requests.
- API documentation on server Web Admin is improved.
- Reduced CPU usage on ISD edge/CaaS cameras.
- Rebuilding server archive service more robust (will continue rebuild from last point if rebuilding process is interrupted. e.g. Large NAS)
- Robust networking. (In systems with distributed servers - each behind their own NAT - port forwarding requires only one server for system to function properly.)
- Default system password changed to ”admin" ( used to be "123")
- Warning text clarifications.
- Auto-created Video Wall layouts no longer show up in resource tree.
- AVI export from AV20185 panoramic is broken. Fixed.
- Camera http link not available after camera reboot. Fixed.
- Motion Detection didn't work on MJPEG streams. Fixed.
- Authentication issue if server time has been changed. Fixed.
- Server used to send multicast packets for cameras discovery if enable camera auto discovery was disabled, Server has no failover enabled or only one server in the System. Fixed.
- Login dialog displays servers with different protocol version as compatible. Fixed