Nx Witness provides flexible user management allowing system admins to quickly create users and assign privileges.
How To Create A New User:
- Launch Nx Witness Client and log in to your Nx Witness System. Make sure you login as an Administrator.
- In the Resource Panel right-click on Users and select New User...
- In the User Properties dialog fill out the information for the new user.
- Choose the Access Rights role you want to assign to the new user.
- Click OK.
- You should now see the new user located in the Resource Panel underneath the Users section.
- Drag and drop Layouts to assign cameras and layouts to the new user.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.