Users can customize the Nx Witness Client application by choosing light or dark skins, or adding background images for end-user or integrator-branding purposes.
To customize your Client head to the main menu button and choose Local Settings.
In the Local Settings Dialog you will see options to change:
- Language - allows users to choose their language (restart required when changing)
- Time Mode - this determines what time will be displayed in the Nx Desktop time line
- Show Additional Info In Tree - if checked will show IP Addresses of devices in System Tree
- Tour Cycle - the time delay between switching cameras when a Layout is put into tour mode and when using the PTZ tour
- Background Image - allows customers to change the background image on their client and adjust how the picture looks