Users can customize the Nx Witness Client application by choosing light or dark skins, or adding background images for end-user or integrator-branding purposes.
To customize your Client, open the Main Menu and choose Local Settings > Look and Feel.
The following options will be available:
- Language - allows users to choose their language (restart required when changing).
- Time Mode - this determines what time will be displayed in the Nx Desktop time line.
- Show Additional Info In Tree - if checked, it will show IP Addresses of devices in System Tree.
- Show aim overlay for PTZ cameras - if checked, it will show the classic overlay to control PTZ cameras. Advanced PTZ cameras can be controlled by holding the Shift key while clicking anywhere on the camera feed.
- Tour Cycle - the time delay between switching cameras when a Layout is put into tour mode and when using the PTZ tour.
- Background Image - allows customers to change the background image on their client and adjust how the picture looks.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.
Article is closed for comments.