1) Nx Witness is built with the latest technology available.
Nx Witness is built with the latest in cross-platform coding technology (QT) allowing Nx to rapidly develop and deploy features on any OS.
2) Nx Witness has one-click system-wide updates.
Nx Witness lets users update their entire system with a single click of a button saving thousands of dollars in man-hour costs. Welcome to the future.
3) Nx Witness is an incredibly lightweight application.
Nx Witness software is incredibly lightweight. The Nx Witness Edge server package can be installed on ARM devices (like the Raspberry Pi).
4) Nx Witness has a server-hive architecture.
Nx Witness has a server-hive architecture built with SQLite. All Nx Witness servers synchronize in real-time across LAN or WAN connections.
5) Nx Witness uses adaptive streaming and decoding technology.
Nx Witness has adaptive streaming and decoding technology built-right-in reducing CPU usage and bandwidth at every stage.
6) Nx Witness has an embedded Developer Toolkit.
Nx Witness is completely open. Users can develop their own plugins to 3rd party systems or integrate any video source they desire using the Nx Developer Tools. Best of all, the Nx Witness Developer Toolkit is included in every installation of Nx Witness.
7) Nx Witness has built-in Automatic Camera Failover.
Nx Witness includes automatic camera failover - for free. An enterprise-level feature enabled by our revolutionary server-hive architecture.
8) The revolutionary Nx Witness Flexible Grid User Interface
The Nx Witness flexible grid user interface (UI) is unlike anything else on the market today. Users can create and save an unlimited amount of custom layouts.
9) Nx Witness includes free upgrades - forever.
Best of all Nx Witness upgrades are free forever. That's right - users who purchase Nx Witness never have to pay another penny for future versions.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.
Article is closed for comments.