The typical Nx Witness system is made up a combination of Nx Witness software (Nx Witness Client + Server) and 3rd party hardware (client computers, mobile phones, server computers, IP cameras, etc).
Articles in this section
- API tip: How to create or modify Event Rule
- API Tip: Video Footage Export
- Can I change the OS of my current system without losing footage?
- Connect Nx Desktop to Server with command line
- Does Nx Witness Support H.265
- Email Server Setup
- Finding the Server Log
- How can I calculate storage and bandwidth requirements for Nx Witness systems?
- How can I download and try Nx Witness?
- How can I enable the Advanced PTZ function on my PTZ camera?