The typical Nx Witness system is made up a combination of Nx Witness software (Nx Witness Client + Server) and 3rd party hardware (client computers, mobile phones, server computers, IP cameras, etc).
Articles in this section
- Antivirus Configuration: Exclusions/Exceptions
- Can I change the OS of my current system without losing footage?
- Connect Nx Desktop to Server with command line
- Cyber Security and Nx Witness
- Finding the Server Log
- H.265 Support in Nx Witness
- How can I calculate storage and bandwidth requirements for Nx Witness systems?
- How can I download and try Nx Witness?
- How do I know that my storage drive failed?
- How do I know the version of my Nx Witness?