The typical Nx Witness system is made up a combination of Nx Witness software (Nx Witness Client + Server) and 3rd party hardware (client computers, mobile phones, server computers, IP cameras, etc).
Articles in this section
- What is an experimental feature?
- Current and Past Releases (Downloads & Release Notes)
- Antivirus Configuration: Exclusions/Exceptions
- Audio in Nx Witness VMS
- How to preserve Nx data when changing, upgrading, or reinstalling your OS
- How to submit a support request
- How to enable external USB storage?
- Why can't I connect to Nx Cloud from an Arm device?
- ARM Support Policy
- How to download 32-bit Nx Mobile for Android