The Nx Witness IP Video Management software platform has a client-server architecture that consists of Nx Desktop and Nx Server.
Nx Witness Desktop Client Features
- Login and connect to the Nx Witness system.
- Detect available Nx Witness servers.
- View live or recorded video or images.
- Configure connected video streams (fps, image settings, recording schedule, etc)
- Upgrade (one-click) all software components in a system.
- Export and share recorded video from one or many cameras.
- Cross-platform support with clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Nx Witness Server Features
- Automatic detection of supported IP video cameras and other system servers.
- Configuration of IP video recording devices (fps, image settings, recording schedule, etc)
- Synchronization with other servers in a system to form a server hive.
- Management of IP video traffic via LAN or WAN.
- Automatic failover in case of server failure.
- Health Monitoring of the computer hardware the Nx Witness server is installed upon.