The Nx Witness IP Video Management software platform has a client-server architecture that consists of Nx Desktop and Nx Server.
Nx Witness Desktop Client Features
- Login and connect to the Nx Witness system.
- Detect available Nx Witness servers.
- View live or recorded video or images.
- Configure connected video streams (fps, image settings, recording schedule, etc)
- Upgrade (one-click) all software components in a system.
- Export and share recorded video from one or many cameras.
- Cross-platform support with clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Nx Witness Server Features
- Automatic detection of supported IP video cameras and other system servers.
- Configuration of IP video recording devices (fps, image settings, recording schedule, etc)
- Synchronization with other servers in a system to form a server hive.
- Management of IP video traffic via LAN or WAN.
- Automatic failover in case of server failure.
- Health Monitoring of the computer hardware the Nx Witness server is installed upon.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.