An Nx Witness System is made up of one or more computers running the Nx Witness Media Server Application.
To Expand a System by Merging a System:
Merging a system is useful in situations where one or more Nx Witness Systems are running on a single network and/or where Servers were installed with mismatched System Names or passwords.
- Open the Main Menu and choose Merge Systems.
- Enter the Server address (IP Address or Host URL)
- Press Check to confirm connectivity to the System you are attempting to merge with.
- Choose which System name and Password should remain once the merge is complete and press Ok.
- Once the System is successfully merged you will see all merged Systems/Devices now available in the Resource Tree.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.