An Nx Witness System is made up of one or more computers running the Nx Witness Media Server Application.
To Expand a System by Merging a System:
Merging a system is useful in situations where one or more Nx Witness Systems are running on a single network and/or where Servers were installed with mismatched System Names or passwords.
- Select the Main Menu button and choose Merge Systems.
- Enter the Server address (IP Address or host URL)
- Press the Check button to confirm connectivity to the System you are attempting to merge/merge with.
- Choose which System name and Password should remain once the merge is complete.
- That's all, folks. Once the System is successfully merged you will see all merged Systems/Devices now available in the Resource Panel.