NEW CAMERAS AND RECORDERS SUPPORTED
- New D-Link cameras
- Arecont AV3256PM
- Live streaming is much smoother
- ACTI cameras can now be added manually even if UPNP port is not opened. Only one HTTP port can be used for discovery.
- Second stream quality is improved for some ONVIF cameras
- iOS Client support is improved on the server side
- DW cameras can have a different HTTP port (had to be 80)
- Linux Media Server is more stable when recording 80+ cameras and viewing 60+
- Camera discovery is much faster
- Linux: improved external storages (NAS) support
- ONVIF support is improved
- VMAX fixes and improvements:
- Improved VMAX channels playback in Web-client and Android (fixed IE freezes as well)
- VMAX playback is improved
- VMAX resulted in occasion freeze during navigation. Fixed.
- VMAX with a HTTP port other than 80 is now supported
- VMAX channels can now go offline if cameras are not plugged into them
- Multi-video Export. An exported file did not play if one of the item was missing data. Fixed.
- Resolution was switching constantly during playback if first and second streams from a camera had different aspect ratios. Fixed.
- At times, cameras were displaying video and NO SIGNAL simultaneously. Fixed.
- The status of a camera could not be changed when changing admin password. Fixed. change admin password camera statuses could not be changed. Fixed.
- Motion was displayed incorrectly during Smart Search whenever time zone was changed. Fixed.
- Some analog encoders were being discovered as digital cameras. Fixed.
- Linux upgrade improved – libgl-mesa-dev is no longer needed if upgrading Media Server
- If Media Server were disconnected and reconnected to EC, then event rules would duplicate. Fixed.