What is the Send Mobile Notification action?
Nx Witness allows Administrators to create Rules to Send Mobile Notifications to operators on the Nx Witness Mobile Client. When a notification appears on your smartphone, it can be tapped on to open and review the associated video.
How to create a rule with the Send Mobile Notification action:
- Right-click on the camera (in the Resource Tree or Viewing Grid) and select Camera Rules to open the Event Rules Dialog.
- In the Event section, choose your target System Event (e.g. Motion on Camera, Soft Trigger, etc).
- In the Action section, find the Do field and select Send Mobile Notification.
- In the Interval of Action field, configure how often the Rule should run when triggered.
- In the To section, choose the roles/users the notification should appear for.
- Press Apply or OK to save the rule.
Note: Ensure that Push Notifications are enabled in the Nx Mobile application (Nx Mobile > Main Menu > Settings > Push Notifications).
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.