What is Showreel?
Showreel is a feature which allows the users to create customizable timed viewing sequences using any resource, aka Layout Tour.
Users can assign media resources, for example, cameras, layouts, web pages, exported files, local media, and even server health monitoring.
How to use Showreel?
1. Navigate to Main Menu and select New then Showreel.
2. Drag any resource to the desired cells in Showreel configuration Window. Showreel supports :
- Single Camera (Cameras, I/O Devices)
- Exported files
- Web Pages
- Servers (Monitoring item will be displayed)
- External media. (Offline files, Files in the Local media folder.)
3. Swap Layouts between cells to set the desired order.
4. Adjust displaying time of each resource.
5. Click the Start Showreel button. (Hit Esc key to stop)