What is Server Information?
Nx Witness provides a simple and convenient way to check every single Nx server information through Server's Web Interface.
How to access the Server Information Page?
1. Open the browser. Nx Witness now supports Google Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari, IE, and Edge.
2. Enter the following address: http://<NxServerIp>:<port>
3. Login the Nx Web Client with your username and password.
4. Click the Information Tab on the top tool bar.
What can be seen in Server Information?
1. Health Monitoring
- CPU Load
- Memory Usage (RAM)
- Hard disk partitions usage (sda and sdb in this case)
- Network Interfaces Usage
2. Storage List
- The storage location list on the server which is connecting
- If you want to check another server, please change the IP address.
3. Nx Log
- The real-time Nx Server log.
- It is able to the display the log in a new window for more lines.
- Server list
- Server IP address
- Nx Version
- Server Platform (OS)