What is Web Admin Settings?
Nx Witness provides a simple and convenient way to configure both a single Nx server information and Nx system settings through Server's Web Interface.
How to access the Web Admin settings?
1. Open the browser. Nx Witness now supports Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, IE, and Edge.
2. Enter the following address: http://<NxServerIp>:<port>
3. Login the Nx Web Client with your username and password.
4. Click the Settings Tab on the top tool bar.
What can be done in Web Admin settings?
- Port Number
- Reset the server (Restore to default state)
- Detach the server from current system
- Restart the server (Mediaserver process restart)
- Change the admin password
- Change System Name
- Merged System
- Connect/Disconnect Nx Cloud