What is Web Admin Settings?
Nx Witness provides a simple and convenient way to configure both a single Nx server information and Nx system settings through Server's Web Interface.
How to access the Web Admin settings
- Open the browser and enter the following address:
http://<server_ip>:<server_port>server_ip = the IP address or URL of the Nx Server you are requesting this information from.
server_port = the port your System is using (typically 7001)
- Log in to the Nx Web Client with your username and password.
- Click the Settings tab on the top toolbar.
Note: Nx Witness supports Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, and Edge.
What can be done in Web Admin settings?
- Port Number
- Reset the server (Restore to default state)
- Detach the server from the current system
- Restart the server (Mediaserver process restart)
- Change the admin password
- Change System Name
- Merged System
- Connect/Disconnect Nx Cloud