What is the issue?
I can only see one stream from AXIS Q6000-E in Nx Witness, but AXIS-Q6000-E has 4 video streams.
What is the reason?
Nx Witness now supports AXIS Q6000-E with all 4 streams via ONVIF. But the camera might be added and recognized as native SDK camera.
How to solve it?
a. Add an ONVIF user in AXIS Q6000-E.
- Login camera web interface.
- Go to "Setup" -> "System Options" -> "Security" -> "ONVIF"
- Add ONVIF user at the right panel
b. Add AXIS Q6000-E via ONVIF into Nx Witness.
- Login Nx Witness system.
- Navigate to Main menu and choose "System Administration"(Ctrl+Alt+A).
- Disable "Enable cameras and servers autodiscovery".
- Click "OK" or "Apply" to save changes
- Delete the existed single AXIS stream.
- Right-click Server in the resource tree -> "Add device..."
- Re-add the AXIS Q6000-E and use the ONVIF user as the credential.