What is the issue?
I can only see one stream from AXIS Q6000-E in Nx Witness, but AXIS-Q6000-E has 4 video streams.
What is the reason?
Nx Witness now supports AXIS Q6000-E with all 4 streams via ONVIF. But the camera might be added and recognized as native SDK camera.
How to solve it?
a. Add an ONVIF user in AXIS Q6000-E.
- Login camera web interface.
- Go to "Setup" -> "System Options" -> "Security" -> "ONVIF"
- Add ONVIF user at the right panel
b. Add AXIS Q6000-E via ONVIF into Nx Witness.
- Login Nx Witness system.
- Navigate to Main menu and choose "System Administration"(Ctrl+Alt+A).
- Disable "Enable cameras and servers autodiscovery".
- Click "OK" or "Apply" to save changes
- Delete the existed single AXIS stream.
- Right-click Server in the resource tree -> "Add device..."
- Re-add the AXIS Q6000-E and use the ONVIF user as the credential.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.