What is Acknowledge and Bookmark?
Acknowledge and Bookmark is a new function in Nx Witness v3.1. It allows users to guarantee the critical notification always being aware to a specific user or groups. It can let all important notification is handled and well audited in the system. Users can immediately transfer a notification into a bookmark and tag the timeline.
How to Set Up and Use Acknowledge & Bookmark:
- Open Nx Client (Desktop Client) and log in your Nx System.
- Navigate to Resource panel and right click on the camera which you want to setup notification.
- Select Camera Rules.
- Select the event that you want to be detected, on the Action column, please select notification.
- On the bottom of dialog, users can see more detail on Event-Rules. Users can configure all the attributes.
- Check/Enable the option - Force Acknowledgement.
- Click Apply and Save.
- When the event is detected, you can see the notification slide out on the right. There will be a button - Acknowledge. The notification will remain in the panel until the button is clicked. After users click the Acknowledge button the bookmark creation dialog will pop out automatically and operators are required to add a Description and Tags before saving.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.