View Archive from Deleted Cameras?
The View Archive from Deleted Cameras feature allows operators to recover and keep archives from cameras which are no longer in the System for whatever reason - e.g. camera replacement, camera died, etc.
How to View Archive from Deleted Cameras:
For Cameras Still Showing in the Resource Panel:
- Cameras which have associated archives will be shown as offline (with a red x).
- Drag the offline camera onto the viewing grid and navigate to the green section of the timeline to view archived footage.
For Cameras Not Showing in the Resource Panel:
- Go to the Storage Settings Tab of the Server which has the archive of the deleted camera.
- Click on the Reindex Archive button and wait for the archive to finish being scanned. (This might take few minutes to few hours, depending on the size of the archive being recovered)
- After the index scan process is completed any cameras with associated archive on the target server will appear as offline cameras (with a red x) in the resource panel.
- Drag the offline camera onto the viewing grid and navigate to the green section of the timeline to view archived footage for the deleted cameras.
If you have any questions related to this topic or you want to share your experience with other community members or our team, please visit and engage in our support community or reach out to your local reseller.