What is Nx Cloud?
Nx Cloud is an innovated feature of Nx Witness that changed the way of connecting and sharing a security system. It allows users to access the systems anywhere via Internet without complicated network configuration(ex: port forwarding). Nx Cloud can also share your system to another Nx Cloud users in few clicks via email accounts. Nx Cloud now supports all type of Nx Clients - including Desktop client (Windows, Linux, MAC), Mobile APPs(iOS, Android) and Web Clients(Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE).
The users now need only their email accounts, then they access all their Nx systems from anywhere, quickly switch between Nx systems, and sharing the Nx systems with other Nx Cloud users!
Nx Cloud helps the administrators to manage the system with unified accounts, and eliminate the difficulties on network configuration. The connectivity issue can be easily solved by introducing Nx Cloud now.
What should I prepare for Nx Cloud?
1. It requires at least one server which is in the Nx System could access the Internet.
2. The server which can access the Internet is suggested to be the main entrance to the system.
3. Nx Cloud uses UDP Hole Punching technology to maintain Cloud Connect omitting requirements to forward TCP ports with firewall settings.
4. Check your firewall policies and allow the following ports to communicate with nxvms.com:
- #80 - HTTP port. You can check its availability by just entering http://nxvms.com at your browser
- #443 - HTTPS port. Check it with https://nxvms.com
- #3345 - Nx Cloud application. You can check its availability with any telnet client.
#NOTICE - Nx Cloud won't be able to establish the Client-Server connection in case if the users are using routers work in Symmetric NAT mode.
How to use Nx Cloud
1. Sign up @ Nx Cloud.
- Visit Nx Cloud Portal - Nx Cloud Portal
- Create your Nx Cloud Account.
2. Connect your Nx system to Nx Cloud.
- Open the Nx Client and log in to your system.
- Navigate to the Main menu then click System Administrator and switch to Nx Cloud Tab.
- Click the button - Connect System to Nx Cloud.
- Enter your Nx Cloud account.
3. Sign in the Nx Cloud from your Nx Client. (Internet required)
- Open the Nx Client (Desktop/Mobile/Web client)
- Login your Nx account on that device.
- You will see the online systems in your available list.
4. Enjoy the great feature.
- Click one of the systems you want to log in.
- Enjoy the amazing connectivity provided by Nx!