What it Rapid Review?
Rapid Review is a new feature (available in Nx Witness v2.6) that allows Nx Witness users to export and compress long periods of archived video into shortened, time-lapse-like videos.
Using Rapid Review users have the ability to quickly (aka rapidly) review activity over long periods of time to analyze complex behaviors like crowd flow, traffic flow, production processes, and more!
To Export a Rapid Review Video:
- Select the camera and navigate to the event you would like to export.
- While hovering your mouse over the timeline right click and choose Mark Selection Start to mark the beginning of the video you would like to export.
- Then choose the end of the time frame you would like to export and right click again and selectMark Selection End.
- Alternatively, you can right click with your mouse and drag to select the time you want to export.
- Right click the newly selected area (now highlighted blue) and select Export Rapid Review.
- As prompted, enter the video length, or desired speed to the exported video.
- Enter filename and choose the location you would like to export the file to, as well as the media format and timestamp location.
- Click Save.
- You will see the exported file in the Local folder, and you can directly drag the file into main screen to play the video.