If you've recently updated your OS to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update you may have noticed you've lost your ability to login to Nx Witness and/or you've noticed your Licenses have become inactive. Here's the fix.
Articles in this section
- How to split server from existing System.
- 3.0 Media Server not starting at Virtual Machine
- Motion Detection w/ Arecont Vision AV8185
- Arecont Vision Panoramic Cameras Timeline Navigation Error
- How to resolve "HDD/SSD slow" errors still appear after upgrade to 2.6
- "Rebuild Archive Index" doesn't restore all footage from the storage drives
- Trouble Merging new Nx2 or Nx3 hardware on Ubuntu Linux
- NAS storage becomes unavailable and shows invalid storage (Windows Platform)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lost Credentials & Licenses
- Windows Upgrade Licenses & Credentials Lost