What it Rapid Review?
Rapid Review is to export a single video into avi or mkv container, it should be an option to export it in time-lapse mode. User should be able to define a speed for time lapse(time-lapse interval, the distance between shots). The speed will be always bigger than 30x.
To Export Rapid Review video:
- Select the camera and navigate to the timeline you would like to export.(Usually long period of time, for example export the video of several days or weeks.)
- While hovering your mouse over the timeline right click and choose Mark Selection Start to mark the beginning of the video you would like to export.
- Then choose the end of the time frame you would like to export and right click again and select Mark Selection End.
- Alternatively, you can right click with your mouse and drag to select the time you want to export.
- Right click the newly selected area (now highlighted blue) and select Export Rapid Review.
- As prompted, adjust the expected length of exported file, or you can use the bar to change the speed of rapid review.
- Click OK.
- On Save Dialog, enter the filename and choose the location you would like to export the file to, as well as the media format and timestamp location.
- Click Save.
- You will see the exported file in the Local folder, and you can directly drag the file into main screen to play the video.