What is Alarm Layout?
Nx Witness provides the ability to dynamically create Alarm Layouts. Alarm Layouts is a function that allow bringing specific cameras to User's attention when a specific Event occurs. Users can easily find which camera should be focus on and what was happened in one click.
How to enable Alarm Layout?
- Navigate to the resource panel, and right click on the camera in the resource panel. Then choose Camera Rules.
- Create a new rule, choosing an event, source camera(s)
- In the Action column, select Show on Alarm Layout.
- Choose the targeted camera(s), you can choose one or multiple camera(s).
- Click Apply, then OK.
- When the event occurs and detects, the Alarm Layout will be seen on the Navigation Panel.