Nx Witness provides flexible user management allowing system admins to quickly create users and assign privileges.
How To Create A New User:
- Launch Nx Witness Client and login to your Nx Witness System. Make sure you login as an Administrator.
- In the Resource Panel right-click on Users and select New User...
- In the User Properties dialog fill out the information for the new user.
- Choose the Access Rights role you want to assign to the new user.
- Click OK.
- You should now see the new user located in the Resource Panel underneath the Users section.
- Drag and drop Layouts to assign cameras and layouts to the new user.