Licensing in the Nx Witness platform is simple. 1 recording license = the ability to record a 1 IP video stream (an IP video stream could be from an IP camera, an RTSP stream, or an HTTP link). So if you had a system with 64 IP cameras you would need....64 Nx Witness recording licenses. Yup. It's that simple.
Articles in this section
- API Tip: Finding a cameraId
- Can I change the OS of my current system without losing footage?
- Crash Troubleshooting
- Does Nx Witness encrypt the connections?
- How can I calculate storage and bandwidth requirements for Nx Witness systems?
- How can I download and try Nx Witness?
- How can I enable the Advanced PTZ function on my PTZ camera?
- How can I increase reserved free space at the storage drive?
- How can I make Nx Client be launched in Linux when server boots up
- How can I purchase Nx Witness or become a reseller?