The typical Nx Witness system is made up a combination of Nx Witness software (Nx Witness Client + Server) and 3rd party hardware (client computers, mobile phones, server computers, IP cameras, etc).
Articles in this section
- API Tip: Finding a cameraId
- Can I change the OS of my current system without losing footage?
- Crash Troubleshooting
- Does Nx Witness encrypt the connections?
- How can I calculate storage and bandwidth requirements for Nx Witness systems?
- How can I download and try Nx Witness?
- How can I enable the Advanced PTZ function on my PTZ camera?
- How can I increase reserved free space at the storage drive?
- How can I make Nx Client be launched in Linux when server boots up
- How can I purchase Nx Witness or become a reseller?